The Manitoba Dental Assistants Association is your member services provider and exists to assist you with continuing education opportunities which include updates on relevant health issues and changes within the dental assisting profession.
The MDAA Office is located on the original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation.
We respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, we acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and we dedicate ourselves to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.
December 1, 2022
The resources provide helpful information on:
- respectful communication in the workplace
- legal rights and related matters
- physical well-being in the workplace (physical activity and healthy nutrition)
- mental health and well-being in the workplace
- strategies on how to create a healthier workplace
- workplace safety and injury prevention
This initiative was made possible by the collaborative efforts of members of the Healthy Workplace Working Group, which consists of representatives from CDA, CDAA and CDHA.
Dental Assisting in Canada - What is new What is happening - Latest News
CDAA Position Statements & Studies
- Position Statement -Mitigating the Spread of Covid-19 - Considerations for Oral Healthcare Providers
Do you have a fellow co-worker that you think deserves recognition?
*Please note that some pictures on this website may appear inverted on iOS operating systems