ABOUT THE MDAA
The Manitoba Dental Assistants Association is a member services provider and exists to assist RDAs with continuing education opportunities which include updates on relevant health issues and changes within the dental assisting profession.
Continuing Education is an educational system which helps keep a dental assistant’s skills current, encourages professional growth, and increases value to employers and patients alike.
These Resources Provide Helpful Information On:
- Respectful communication in the workplace
- Legal rights and related matters
- Physical well-being in the workplace (physical activity and healthy nutrition)
- Mental health and well-being in the workplace
- Strategies on how to create a healthier workplace
- Workplace safety and injury prevention
This initiative was made possible by the collaborative efforts of members of the Healthy Workplace Working Group, which consists of representatives from CDA, CDAA and CDHA.
The MDAA office is located on the original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. We respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, we acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and we dedicate ourselves to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.