COVID -19 Resources
January 4, 2022 * *NEW UPDATES
February 7, 2022
December 2, 2021
November 8, 2021
March 18, 2021
The Manitoba Dental Assistants Association is your member services provider and exists to assist you with continuing education opportunities which include updates on relevant health issues and changes within the dental assisting profession.
The resources provide helpful information on:
- respectful communication in the workplace
- legal rights and related matters
- physical well-being in the workplace (physical activity and healthy nutrition)
- mental health and well-being in the workplace
- strategies on how to create a healthier workplace
- workplace safety and injury prevention
This initiative was made possible by the collaborative efforts of members of the Healthy Workplace Working Group, which consists of representatives from CDA, CDAA and CDHA.
Dental Assisting in Canada - What is new What is happening - Latest News
"The CDAA is very pleased to report that the profession of dental assisting is now classified as "skilled profession" under TEER 3 of the NOC 2021 and is no longer classified as an "unskilled" occupation in Canada.
CDAA Position Statements & Studies
- Position Statement -Mitigating the Spread of Covid-19 - Considerations for Oral Healthcare Providers
- Healthy & Respectful Workplace Study - Preliminary Findings
- Factors, Realities, and Experiences of Employment as a Dental Assistant in Canada (FREEDAC) - Key Findings
- CDAA Celebrates 75th Year
Do you have a fellow co-worker that you think deserves recognition?
*Please note that some pictures on this website may appear inverted on iOS operating systems