PRIZE WINNERS: Monster Wireless Earbuds - Barb L. $100 Shop Local Gift Card - Brooklyn D. MDAA Hoodie - Elaine B.
COVID -19 Resources
May 11, 2021
March 18, 2021
January 11, 2021
The Manitoba Dental Assistants Association is your member services provider and exists to assist you with continuing education opportunities which include updates on relevant health issues and changes within the dental assisting profession.
The resources provide helpful information on:
- respectful communication in the workplace
- legal rights and related matters
- physical well-being in the workplace (physical activity and healthy nutrition)
- mental health and well-being in the workplace
- strategies on how to create a healthier workplace
- workplace safety and injury prevention
This initiative was made possible by the collaborative efforts of members of the Healthy Workplace Working Group, which consists of representatives from CDA, CDAA and CDHA.
Dental Assisting in Canada - What is new What is happening - Latest News
- Healthy & Respectful Workplace Study - Preliminary Findings
- Factors, Realities, and Experiences of Employment as a Dental Assistant in Canada (FREEDAC) - Key Findings
- CDAA Celebrates 75th Year
Do you have a fellow co-worker that you think deserves recognition?
*Please note that some pictures on this website may appear inverted on iOS operating systems