Job Description For:
Dental Assistant/Orthodontic Assistant
At Winburn Orthodontics, we are a team of professionals, that have fun while making a positive difference in the lives of others. We are looking for an outstanding individual to provide extraordinary service for the patients we serve in our community. We are looking for a dental assistant to join our team.
Orthodontic module and/or orthodontic experience is not required but is an asset. For those without the orthodontic module we will pay for you to complete your orthodontic module and provide all necessary orthodontic training.
Competitive wages and incentives for the right team player with corresponding wage for experience and skill level.
Workdays for this position range from Monday to Friday on an alternating schedule. No weekends required.
Excellent people skills and superb attention to detail are of utmost importance.
The successful candidate will have:
- A cheerful, can-do attitude committed to providing outstanding customer service
- A professional, friendly personality
- Strong communication and interactive skills
- Excellent multi tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Good understanding and comfort level using computers
If this opportunity sounds like we just described you, please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you would excel in this position. This position is available to start immediately.
Wage: Based on qualifications
Apply by sending a resume and email to [email protected]
You may also check the WDC - Winnipeg Dental Connection group on Facebook for possible job opportunities and postings.